Robert Wilsmore, and his brother, J. B, Wilsmore, were described as brick
manufacturers in 1887. A prospectus was issued in for the company in 1888 and the works was erected adjacent to Cornwell's Pottery on Albert Street West Brunswick. However, the company appears to have foundered and in 1893, it was put in the hands of liquidators. The works seems to have ceased altogether by 1894.